Our Capital Markets team is responsible for the structuring of primary market equity (oriented to institutional investors) and debt transactions.
In the equity segment we structure and execute the following operations:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO) and secondary offerings
- Capital increases
- Private placements in the secondary market through accelerated bookbuilding and block trades
- Acquisition tender offers
In the debt segment we structure and execute financing solutions, in particular:
- Bonds and notes
- Commercial paper for corporate Clients and the state-owned entities
- Debt issues for the Portuguese Republic and the Portuguese Autonomous Regions
- Medium Term Notes programs of the most active Portuguese issuers
With a highly dedicated and experienced team, a solid knowledge of the Portuguese corporate segment and a close relationship with the issuers, we have ensured constant presence in the main transactions carried out in the market. This proven track record enables us to provide innovative and tailor-made solutions, designed to meet the needs of our Clients.